Isuzu UK has celebrated the contribution of its top dealers at an awards ceremony held at National Museum of Scotland in Edinburgh.
York Van Centre emerged as the brand’s top sales performer at the event at which awards were presented by Isuzu UK managing director, Paul Tunnicliffe, and operations director, William Brown.
The full list of awards winners:
- Sales Dealer of the Year, York Van Centre
- Accessories Dealer of the Year, White Horse
- Parts Dealer of the Year, Roger Young
- Contract Hire Dealer of the Year, Warrington Vehicle Centre
- Finance Dealer of the Year, David Taylor
- Fleet Dealer of the Year, York Van Centre
- Most Improved Dealer of the Year, John Barr
- New Dealer of the Year, MT Vehicle Sales
- Customer Care Dealer of the Year, J W Rigby
- 2016 Dealer of the Year, York Van Centre
- Special Appreciation Award, Gene Taylor – David Taylor Garages
- Pick-Up Professional of the Year, Mick Bolt – Midgley Motors
A number of dealer staff were accredited as Pick-Up Professionals at the ceremony after completing their training programme.
The Pick-Up Professionals accreditation allows staff to become specialists in Pick-Ups and well versed in specifying bespoke trucks to meet customers’ needs.
Brown said: “Congratulations to all our winning dealers on their achievements and to the network as a whole on their commitment and efforts to make 2016 a success for Isuzu.
“2017 looks to be even more successful with the launch of the new generation D-Max; and it will be a great year for the whole Isuzu family.”
If you are not a registered user your comment will go to AM for approval before publishing. To avoid this requirement please register or login.
Login to comment
No comments have been made yet.