Car retailers eager to ensure their forecourts are stocked with the best used cars in a market currently starved of vehicle supply are being urged to sign-up to today’s free AM webinar.
The latest in a series of ‘General Managers Guide to…’ webinars, the 45-minute panel discussion is set to address the subject of Holding the Right Stock – making it a must-see in the current trading climate.
An assembled panel of experts will join AM news and features editor, Tom Sharpe for the online event at 2pm this afternoon (May 31).
They are: Nigel Hurley, chief executive, CarShop; Matt Kay, chief executive, Cartime; Dominic Gouldsborough, head of sales, Waylands Automotive; and John Hogan, chief executive and chief data scientist, RWA Automotive.
Among the subjects set to be debated in the webinar, which is sponsored by RWA Automotive, will be:
- Sales data: How to farm data from your business and outside suppliers to identify what’s hot and what’s not in your retail patch.
- Stock profile: Can retailers retain their strict stocking profiles in a market where stock can be hard to source?
- Making margin: How much will you spend to make a vehicle ‘retail ready’?
- Forecourt focus: Scrutinising your stock to ensure it remains fresh and saleable
- Time to turn: Knowing when it is time to trade out of an unsuccessful purchase.
Sharpe said: “We know from our daily news coverage that acquiring the right stock is one of the sector’s hot topics right now, so this should be a keenly debated subject. There’s plenty to get through in the space of an hour.
“That said, we’re keen for attendees to have their say and explore any of the subjects discussed, so we’ll be encouraging live interaction throughout the 45-minutes.”
All webinar guests will be able to submit questions to the panel throughout the event through the platform’s ‘live chat’ functionality.
Click here to register for the AM General Managers’ Guide To…Holding the Right Stock webinar now.