The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) spells the biggest shake-up in data protection regulation in decades.
The GDPR increases requirements governing consumer consent to use their information as well as making it easy for people to have their data moved from one company to another - or withdraw their consent and be deleted.
Don’t be fooled into thinking this is about marketing alone, GDPR affects every aspect of your business.
AM's conference has been designed to sense check your strategy against expert opinion to ensure you are on the right track to compliance.
This event explores some of the detail through the eyes of compliance specialists, marketing gurus and data protection experts.
With the Information Commissioner’s Office (the regulator in the UK) providing its updated guidance in December ahead of the implementation of the regulations in May 2018, our conference is perfectly timed so you can be confident your business is compliant
10 questions we’ll be answering:
1. What’s the biggest challenge facing dealers with GDPR?
2. How are dealer preparations going?
3. Are dealers confident they will be ready by May 2018?
4. How are dealers ensuring employees have the right knowledge and training to be compliant?
5. Should dealers employ a data compliance or data protection officer?
6. Does GDPR see marketing and IT becoming even closer companions?
7. What will some of the aspects of GDPR look like in practice?
8. Have dealers ensured they have GDPR compliant consent for current data?
9. What additional processes need to be in place throughout the business under GDPR?
10. Will GDPR be the death knell for customer communications as we know it?
The AM GDPR Conference takes place on February 22 at the Hilton Doubletree, Milton Keynes.
> FIND OUT MORE: The GDPR conference website