AM is hosting a CarGurus webinar next Wednesday to examine how and why car dealers can build trust with consumers.
Together with global research firm GWI, CarGurus is creating a car buyer trust index, to build on the critical role that trust plays in such a major purchase.
"For every consumer, having trust in a purchase – and who they are buying it from – is fundamental to the buying journey," said James Drake, CarGurus' senior manager, PR and communications.
"For car buyers who are often making one of the biggest purchases they’ll ever make, having that element of trust in everything from the dealership to the manufacturer is even more important."
In this webinar, car dealers will learn:
- How much do consumers trust the car industry in general?
- How much do consumers trust specific car brands?
- What role does trust play along the car purchase journey.
- How much do consumers trust car supermarkets/franchises/ dealers/ independents?
- How much do consumers trust the government/trade bodies/councils?
Register now to watch on Wednesday, November 20 at 11am to learn more and apply the key findings to your strategy to become a brand car buyers can trust even more.