MHA MacIntyre Hudson will today host the second in a series of webinars designed to help car dealers adapt and respond to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic to minimise the impact on their business.
Following the success of the first in the series of support briefing, which was held on Tuesday of this week, the team at MHA are set to deliver a follow-up session to expand on its earlier advice and update retailers in light of new measures taken by Government, Companies House and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in recent days.
Today’s briefing will take place at 1pm this afternoon and attendees are urged to register early.
Among the topics set to be covered by today’s (March 27) webinar are:
- Governments notification of businesses to close
- The Government’s job retention scheme
- Funding options for dealers, especially mid to large size groups
- VAT and tax deferrals
- Business interruption insurance
- Property cost deferrals
- Finance function and working capital during the disruption
- Sales and operational best practice in the disruption; matters
- Legal/cyber matters while working remotely
Alongside its webinar series, MHA has published a variety of advice documents for car retailers to reference in their coronavirus business planning. They can be accessed by clicking here.