MHA MacIntyre Hudson is set to host a free webinar to offer guidance and support to car retailers who are battling to make their businesses resilient during the COVID-19 coronavirus lock-down period.
As showrooms across the UK answered Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s call for all non-essential retail outlets to close their doors, the accountancy, audit, tax and business advisory provider will attempt to spell-out the actions that businesses should be taking in the online seminar this afternoon.
The MHA dealer surgery is set to take place at 1.30pm to 3pm and, based on the topics which dealers have requested advice about, will cover:
- The Government’s job retention scheme;
- Funding options for dealers, especially mid to large size groups;
- VAT and tax deferrals;
- Business interruption insurance;
- Property cost deferrals;
- Finance function and working capital during the disruption;
- Sales and operational best practice in the disruption;
- Legal matters; and
- GDPR/cyber matters while working remotely.
MHA has published a variety of advice documents for car retailers to reference in their coronavirus business planning. They can be accessed by clicking here.