Auto Trader has officially launched a Retailer Performance Masterclass (RPM) online hub with the aim of providing advice and support to car retailers through a series of “bite size” best practice tutorials.
RPM is free to all Auto Trader customers and targets its advice towards key jobs roles and strategies that can deliver success in the current retail landscape as well as guiding traders through the online marketing platform’s latest market insight data.
Upon completion, users of the tutorials – available via Portal accounts – receive RPM certification to confirm they are up to date on how to get the very best from their online presence with Auto Trader.
Chris Penny, Auto Trader’s franchise brand director, said: “We’re incredibly proud of our education programme and truly believe it can make a significant contribution to retailers’ bottom line.
“The insights we shared during our regional masterclasses helped attendees sell an average of three additional cars a month, and three days faster, resulting in an increase of over £24,000 in annual profit.
“RPM will build on this success, and we have every confidence will help our customers introduce even greater efficiencies across their businesses.”
RPM has been launched with an initial six modules covering the essentials of automotive retail, but a new module will be introduced onto the platform every month.
This will include specialist modules, such as bespoke content for Bike, Commercial Vehicle and Leisure retailers.
The initial modules are:
- Setting a used car strategy: How to set a business up for success and the key metrics retailers should observe.
- Sourcing the right stock: How to identify the most profitable stock and to determine what to pay for it.
- Dynamic pricing to a live market: How to use data to price position stock correctly from day one and how to adapt to changing market prices.
- Perfecting vehicle advertising: The core tenets of marketing best practice, including how to use imagery and video in the most effective way.
- Effective enquiry management: Research from Auto Trader’s mystery shopping programme revealing the most effective way to manage leads.
- Maximising your new car opportunity: A dedicated module for franchise retailers focusing on Auto Trader’s New Car solution.
If you are not a registered user your comment will go to AM for approval before publishing. To avoid this requirement please register or login.
Login to comment
No comments have been made yet.