Ford has extended its used vehicle Approved programme beyond passenger cars to commercial vehicles.
Each Ford Approved commercial vehicle is backed by a 160-point quality verification, includes service history and carries a 12-month warranty and Ford roadside assistance.
To qualify for Ford Approved status, vans must be Ford models owned by the dealer, be less than five years old and have covered less than 100,000 miles. They are sold on a 14-day/500 mile exchange programme, as well as with seven-day drive-away insurance.
Andy Barratt, chairman and managing director, Ford of Britain, said: “Ford Approved offers commercial vehicle customers complete peace of mind.
“The Ford-backed scheme assures buyers that the vehicle they are purchasing is of suitable quality complete with warranty and roadside back-up.”
All Ford Approved used vans offer:
- Less than five years old and have covered less than 100,000 miles
- Full service history
- 160-point mechanical and safety check
- Finance and mileage check
- 14-day/500 miles exchange
- Seven-day drive-away insurance
- 12 month warranty
- 12 month Ford Roadside Assistance