Aftersales Advisor required for Automotive Premium Car Dealership in the Torquay area.
Our Client is seeking an Aftersales Advisor to work within their busy Aftersales department. The ideal Aftersales Advisor will have a flexible and can-do attitude and will offer a fantastic customer service.
The salary for this Aftersales Advisor role is £22,000 basic up to £30,000 OTE.
Duties of an Aftersales Advisor with our Client
Aftersales Advisor Person Specification
- Meeting and greeting Service Customers and identifying their requirements
- Taking Aftersales Department Bookings
- Workshop Loading
- Advising Customers on any additional work that is required and gaining authorisation for that work
- You will have a previous working experience as an Aftersales Advisor
- Experience within Motor Trade DMS systems
- Confident in Upselling
- Full UK Driving Licence
To apply for this Aftersales Advisor position, please forward your CV to Roxy Way quoting the job reference number or call our office for a chat about this position.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details