Centre Host (Part Time)
Mercedes Benz of Edinburgh, Fort Kinnaird
16-18 hours per week across Monday, Tuesday and Friday
£9.55 per hour
At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
What does the job entail?
- Greeting visitors in the Showroom, providing an excellent level of customer service.
- Signing in all sub-contractors.
- Contacting the relevant staff member, introducing them to the customer and ensuring they are aware of the customer’s needs/requirements.
- Ensuring the showroom is well presented at all times and that brochures, stock lists and magazines are up to date.
- Keeping the coffee bar fully stocked; serving refreshments.
- Covering telephonists/switchboard when required, ensuring all messages are passed to the relevant party.
- Answering overflow calls.
- Ensuring customer complaints are passed to the correct person.
- Assisting with any internal or external promotional activities.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer and quality focus
- Interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Communication and listening skills
- Planning, time management and organisation
- PC literate
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.