Commercial Vehicle Sales Manager
Monday - Friday
Do you have a strong background in the commercial vehicle industry?
Would you like to work for a company that has a great reputation for training and developing their staff?
Have you got the motivation and foresight to grow the business and help with the opening of new sites?
Are you someone with experience managing sales teams, while being hands on when necessary?
Can you demonstrate your organisation skills and results driven management style as well as your sales achievements in exact figures?
If you can genuinely answer yes to these questions, apply today to find out more.
"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily; even if you had no title or position"
Our client, a busy main dealer based in and around the Berkshire area is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join their team. You will be based in a modern site with forward thinking manufacturers that have great reputations.
As Sales Manager you will have full responsibility for a team of Sales Executives, ensuring all team profit targets and departmental finance targets are met whilst ensuring the team delivers a quality of customer service. In addition, you will be required to manage the selling/advising of customers on all aspects of finance products whilst delivering an unsurpassed experience, by consistently exceeding customers’ expectations.
This role will require travel to various sites when needed.
- Developing concepts to increase turnover and profitability in Sales and reaching agreement on these with the company management
- Support, motivate, coach and train staff to create and maintain an effective sales team
- Performance management of staff and ensuring the results required from management are accomplished, support and develop the team to create an effective sales team fully aware of all services and products on offer.
- Provide support in the valuation of part exchange vehicles in line with company policy to maximise sales opportunities, ensuring that new and used cars are traded-in professionally.
- To ensure that all financial processes linked to vehicle sale are operated in line with the manufacturer guidelines
- Thorough knowledge of the Commercial Vehicle Sales processes, including the ability to fully and accurately qualify customer needs.
- Interpersonal skills, the ability to interact with others and develop relationships.
- Stable work history
- Minimum 2 years Business Manager or Sales Manager experience with a Main Dealer
Excellent Basic Salary of between £40K to £45K
£60K OTE DOE
Generous Holiday Allowance
Plus Many More Benefits
If you are looking for something else in the Automotive sector, please get in touch, as at ASI Automotive Recruitment, we make it our mission to find the right job for you.
ASI Recruitment will not forward your CV to any job without speaking to you first, can you please make sure your contact details are on your CV, Mobile, Email and Landline if you have one
The job is based in Berkshire and our client would like you to have a commute you can carry out in the long term.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch with your current and accurate CV.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV to any of our clients so please make sure your contact details are on your CV.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs