Bowker Motor Group is recruiting a CRM Controller for their BMW, MINI & Motorrad Centres on Preston Docklands, working within the award-winning Group Marketing Department.
We’re looking for a conscientious and tenacious individual with attention to detail to work with our Sales and Aftersales teams to build long-term lasting relationships with our customers, ensuring an exceptional ownership experience. A professional and confident telephone manner is essential.
- Efficiently administer digital enquiries, customer complaints and the maintain centre database
- Administration of concluded customer sales files
- Customer communication administration
- Monitoring and reporting on GDPR consent
- Working with Sales Managers to ensure enquiries are updated timely and accurately in accordance with BMW Group standards
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm, in-Centre, with remote weekend cover on a three-weekly rota basis to fulfill customer enquiries (in exchange for time off in lieu).
Candidates will ideally have a customer relationship background with a strong customer focus. A passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service is essential; with CDK/Keyloop database experience being a distinct advantage.
Benefits of working for this successful, family-owned retailer Group include:
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 year's service
- On site car parking
- Preferential rates on BMW and MINI through the Group staff car scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
If you can demonstrate the required skills and enthusiasm, please send your CV with letter of application.