Purely Automotive Recruitment Ltd has an exciting opportunity available for a Customer Experience Advisor to join the team of a successful dealer group operating prestige brands across Lancashire. Our client continually aims to deliver the highest level of customer experience within the prestige vehicle sector. This role is a vital part in ensuring they achieve the highest levels of customer service through an unrivalled customer journey. You will be an integral part of their Sales and Service teams, and accountable for delivering and exceeding the highest level of customer service.
Reporting to the Centre Principal you will be required to take ownership of all customer database maintenance and data quality, including making accurate records of all customer issues, telephone calls and actions with outcomes for future training and team awareness.
· Be an ambitious person looking to drive improvements in delivering a high-level customer experience
· Be a motivated team player with excellent communication skills
· Be resilient with a positive “Can Do” attitude to do your job well
· Be willing to grow, develop and learn new skills
· Deal with all sales and aftersales customer complaints and compliments and close all customer cases in a timely manner in accordance with the manufacturer time-frame
· Excel at multitasking, and be comfortable answering the telephone to address any customer issues that may arise
· Be able to build rapport and relationships with ease and confidence
· Be able to attend meetings, take minutes and ensure action points are fulfilled through relentless follow-up
· Have a high attention to detail and be able to actively listen to customer needs and find a solution to them
· Have excellent IT capabilities, and previous CRM / database maintenance and Data quality experience is an advantage
· A calm approach to difficult and stressful situations
· Strong organisational skill and time management
Our client provides a competitive salary remuneration package and recognises loyally and achievements. Full training will be provided in-house and through the manufacturer training academy.
Apply now by clicking the link or for a confidential conversation contact Jason Shenton at Purely Automotive Recruitment Ltd. Purely Automotive Recruitment is a dedicated automotive consultancy business registered in the UK