As a 4PL subsidiary of a leading global logistics provider in Automotive, CAT VM UK is part of the leading international service providers in the field of outbound automotive logistics in Europe.
As Customer Services Manager for CAT VM UK you will lead the Customer Services Team who act as the single point of contact for the customers, and the client, who is one of the top four Global Automotive Manufacturers.
As well as offering a modern office environment located in Bristol, we offer a permanent employment contract, 25 days’ + bank holidays per year along with an attractive salary & benefits, with future growth and development opportunities.
Working within an international team culture, our people define industry leadership and customer-centric focus every day by shared beliefs, values that are communicated and reinforced shaping all behaviours and understandings throughout the Company.
Join us and play an important role within our growing team!
- Delivering industry leading customer experience
- Manage and maintain agreed SLA's and KPI's set for the team.
- Build and maintain long term relationship with main 3PLs/2PLs
- Be the point of escalation for customer complaints
- Monitor and review processes for ways to make procedures more time and cost-effective
- Query Resolution with timely resolution and response to customer
- Gather & report market intelligence
- Monitor team members through engagement and positive influence
- Drive ownership and proactivity
- Process improvement focus is essential, look for waste
We are looking for someone who has the following:
- Ability to lead and develop a team
- Customer & people orientated focus
- Proven experience at management level within the logistics / automotive sector
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Liaise with key stakeholders to manage complex issues
- Focus on delivering work in high quality
- Good commercial awareness
- Well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player
- Demonstrates good interpersonal and communication skills