Expanding Franchised Car Dealership looking for a Dealership Accountant to join their team in West London.
- Provide financial support to all areas of the business as and when required
- Production of accurate monthly management accounts in accordance with group policies and procedures which are to be submitted in accordance with group reporting deadlines
- Attendance at month end meetings – vehicle profit report reconciliations and aftersales WIP reporting
- Manufacturer composite submissions
- Management of on-site accounts and sales administration teams as and when required
- Ensuring the company complies with VAT requirements, and year-end P11D requirements
- Management of the annual audit
- Preparation and attendance of monthly management performance reviews
- Additional responsibilities as and when required in accordance with needs of business
- It is essential that you have motor trade experience and experience of the Pinewood system would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of Advanced MS Excel is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure, schedule work appropriately and show initiative to improve procedures where appropriate
Salary – D.O.E (£30,000-£40,000 as a guide) + company car
45 hours per week, Monday-Friday 08.30-17.30. There is flexibility on the working hours.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please get in touch!