Experienced ŠKODA Technician
Wanted for IMMEDIATE start
John Mulholland Motors Randalstown
Are you a fully qualified technician/mechanic with at least 3 years experience?
Are you familiar VWG vehicles?
Due to continued success, John Mulholland Motors Randalstown require and experienced technician to join our Skoda Service team.
We only hire the best – so if you consider yourself talented, we want to hear from you!
What you need to know?
* We are a family owned business operating for over 30 years with dealerships in Randalstown and Campsie representing Skoda, Ford and Hyundai franchises.
* We treat our staff like family too with many employees boasting 10+ years of service.
* We have won the UK Skoda Retailer of the Year 3 times in the last 5 years making us Northern Ireland and the UK’s number 1 Skoda dealer.
* We pride ourselves in upholding the highest standards of customer service and continually go that extra mile for our customers.
* We pay marketing leading bonuses and provide a comprehensive training programme to ensure your career progression.
As a Skoda Technician your key objectives will be:
* Through the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified.
* Meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required.
* Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
* Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
* Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
* Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and supervisors in situations that are over and above work specified.
* Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road testing vehicles after work has been carried out. Liaise with Service Advisor.
* Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDI's,service reports) in line with HSO, warranty and Skoda requirements.
* Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of special and personal tools.
* Work with other workshop and Skoda colleagues to provide excellent customer service and to share best practice when appropriate.
What do you need:
* Inherent passion for customer service, efficiency and treating every customer like they're part of your family
* Fully qualified vehicle technician
* (Ideally) franchise experience, VWG preferable
* Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
* Strong work ethic, always acknowledging the bigger picture
* Strong communicator - on a day to day basis you will encounter sales, service, accounts staff and that's before you may speak with a customer.
* Industry leading package - you are in control of your own earnings
* Contributory pension scheme
* 28 days holiday
If this sounds like the Sales Job for you, submit your cv via the link below.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.