Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced, fully qualified, HGV Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop team in the RH postcode area of Surrey. The hourly rate of pay is £17.33 with Saturdays paid as overtime at time and a half.
* Are you a fully qualified Commercial Vehicle Technician looking for a new job opportunity?
* Can you demonstrate a stable career history?
* Have you got experience working for a Commercial Vehicle/Truck Main Dealer?
* Do you want to work for a company that rewards hard work and loyalty?
If you feel that you meet the above requirements and are looking for a challenging career that really delivers, where you can make a real difference, then we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Workshop Controller, you will be responsible for carrying out maintenance and service routines, repairs and testing of vehicles in a professional and safe manner. You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines and have the ability to use your own initiative.
You must have experience working in this sector and a passion for great customer service. Main dealer or fleet experience is advantageous however main dealer training is available to the successful candidate.
- Fully qualified HGV Technician
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Valid HGV Licence preferred but not essential
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Punctuality, flexibility and reliability are key to this role
- Week 1: 06.00 – 15.30 Monday to Friday
- Week 2: 14.30 – Midnight Monday to Friday
- 1 in 2 Saturdays: 06.00 – Noon paid as overtime at time and a half.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply today.
For further details on this HGV Technician role and other jobs in the motor trade in please submit your CV to Stacey Hunt of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.