HGV Technician (late shift) - Witham, CM 8
Salary: Circa £15 per hour
Our client is one of the largest independently-owned commercial workshops operators, supporting a customer base across the eastern counties.
The role is for an experienced HGV mechanic to work for a late-shift, responsible for maintaining commercial vehicles and trailers to MOT standard.
The successful candidates will carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles and trailers to DVSA standard, diagnose and rectify faults and attend disabled vehicles at the road side.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Technical qualification, city and Guilds level 3 or NVQ qualified technician.
* Ability to work within guidelines given and to strict deadlines
* Ability to work under pressure and seek solutions to problems.
* Excellent communications skills
* Flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks
* Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements
* Computer literate
* Current drivers licence
* HGV and Fork lift licence (desirable not essential)
* Ability to work as part of a team
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003