We are seeking a Retention Executive to join our JLR Division, based at our dealership in Lincoln (but we can be flexible on location!). You will assist in providing a high-quality service for our customers and gain great exposure to our brand by reporting directly to the Divisional Head of Sales. This position is offered on a full-time basis Monday – Friday.
What does a Retention Executive do?
As a Retention Executive you will be representing both Marshall and our JLR division. Your aim it to achieve maximum finance customer retention, across all our sites.
- Upload data and collate retention data daily
- Daily collation of renewal customers and send to call provider / in house solution.
- Communicate regularly with the dealerships to confirm the appointment and confirm what Manager is meeting the customer on arrival
- Liaise between HOB / Head of Sales and sites daily with appointment statistics
- Attend weekly Trading Calls with Business Managers to update retention figures to the site team
What experience do I need?
This is a new role for the JLR division. If you are an individual with strong experience in a customer facing position and a real focus and drive for hitting targets and selling, we would welcome your application. We believe in recruiting for the attitude and training for the skills. The key attributes that we would look for are:
- Influencing skills, with the ability and confidence to convert enquires into sales
- Brilliant customer service experience, to build long term relationships
- Fantastic listening skills to understand customer requirements and needs
- A willingness to learn and develop your product knowledge
- Professionalism, with a commitment to adhere to process and procedure
- Individuals who demonstrate the Marshall Values of People, Customers, Integrity and Innovation
Is training provided?
We invest in you and your career from day one. Your first week will consist of attending our world class Marshall Academy. This course provides a small insight into the psychology of sales and sets you up to begin and succeed in your automotive sales career. You will also complete manufacturer training to ensure your knowledge of products and options is always up to date.
How can I progress my career?
With 4,000 colleagues across 100+ dealerships, opportunities for progression frequently arise. In fact, many of our leaders entered Marshall as Sales colleagues and have developed in their career while remaining in the business. Ambitious performers from across our business can apply to join our Future Leaders Programme to help you develop the skills for your next career step.
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by Great Place to Work UK as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues include:
- Colleague Referral Bonus of up to £2,000
- Fantastic discounts on new & used vehicle purchases, parts and servicing for yourself, family and even friends
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- The MAVTA’s, our annual reward and recognition awards
- Life assurance, at no cost to you