Are you an experienced Loss Prevention Auditor with the understanding of protecting your people and the profits of an organisation? Advanced Supply Chain are looking to appoint a full-time permanent Loss Prevention Auditor at our Head Office in Bradford, and in return receive a competitive salary between £30,000 - £35,000 depending upon experience.
Our Loss Prevention Auditor will be working alongside our financial team as well as multiple other departments to help provide an independent guarantee that the Company’s risk management, governance and control processes are operating effectively. You will report directly into the Finance Director and together you will work to monitor and evaluate how well potential and current risks are being managed, how divisions are running and if current internal processes are fare working. You will also have an opportunity to coach and advise management on best practices to help improve current systems and processes and be involved in creating innovative and agile solutions to new process.
Roles and Responsibilities of our Loss Prevention Auditor:
- Perform a risk assessment of the business, prepare, and maintain a risk register, and plan the audit programme
- Effectively partner with operations and support functions, in evaluating current and future business processes
- Identify, develop, and implement additional loss prevention strategies to meet the unique needs of each site
- Perform inspections, audits, and investigations as required (including spot checks on high value stock items received and dispatched at sites)
- Encourage and promote loss prevention and process compliance within the workforce, by exercising integrity and ethical methods
- Demonstrate knowledge of best practice by implementing effective transportation/supply chain loss mitigation techniques
Skills and Experience of our Loss Prevention Auditor:
- Previous experience and knowledge of a similar role is essential
- Willingness to travel across our UK sites as and when required is essential
- Understanding of the role of the Loss Prevention function within a business
- A consultative skill set is needed, and an understanding of the valuable role that this role brings
- Capability to work on cross functional assignments and developing relationships alongside multiple stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task effectively, responding to changing business priorities and deadlines
What you will get in return as our Loss Prevention Auditor
In return, you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits packages which include, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, company laptop, cycle to work scheme, 25% ASOS discount code, Reward Gateway giving you access to discounts off supermarket and high-street retailers such as Curry’s, River Island, Boots & much more!