Marketing Assistant – Digital
About the role:
Purely Automotive Recruitment Ltd are searching for motivated and talented Digital Marketing Assistant to join the team of one of our clients based in Chester Cheshire. Our client is a large family owned franchised dealer group operating prestige brands across their operations. As Marketing Assistant – Digital, the ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, knowledge of HTML development and possess experience in the implementation of digital design and mobile first marketing.
Ideally you will be a newly qualified marketing graduate or hold a similar position with the exacting requirements and skill set for this position.
Key skills for the role will include:
· Excellent working knowledge of HTML and strong knowledge of email development techniques.
· Strong experience in implementation of responsive design and mobile first marketing.
· Experience of testing, proofing and troubleshooting emails.
· Good working knowledge of the following applications
o Adobe Dreamweaver
o Adobe Photoshop
o Adobe Premiere Pro
o Adobe InDesign
Other skills required:
· Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
· Strong interpersonal, presentation, organisation and prioritisation skills.
· An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality.
· Team player that offers help and support to others.
· To build / design mobile responsive HTML emails.
· To assist with updating / creating new content for the group website.
· To assist with content for all social media pages – Facebook / You Tube / Instagram / LinkedIn / Twitter.
· To assist with design / creation of direct mailers, magazine adverts and digital display adverts.
Our client represents prestige and premium automotive brands in dealerships across the northwest of England, and provides a fantastic working environment. They are also committed to ‘Developing Talent’ and ‘Building Careers’. They will also recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements. A competitive salary awaits the right candidate for this position.
To Apply now! please upload your C.V. by clicking the link or call Jason Shenton at Purely Automotive Recruitment for a confidential discussion.
Purely Automotive Recruitment is a dedicated Motor Trade / Automotive Industry Specialist Recruitment Company.