Our business is growing, and we're looking for a brilliant HR Advisor to join our high performing team to work on a Part -Time Basis of 25 hours a week. Shift pattern to be discussed.
We are Marshall Motor Group, a multi-award-winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. We have been recognised by the Great Place to Work UK as one of the UK’s Best Super Large Workplaces for the last 7 years, we have approximately 5,500 colleagues and, we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and servicing
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- MAVTA reward and recognition award
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Life assurance at no cost to you
- Annual leave entitlement increasing with length of service
Join our family
We are looking for an awesome HR Advisor to join our growing team. If successful you will be key to facilitating employee relations matters across our business. We are keen to make sure we invest in our team’s development; this is the perfect role for someone who is perhaps new to HR Advising and looking to develop into a more senior role. You will work alongside 3 HR Advisors, with plenty of HR business partners on hand to support, coach and develop you.
You would be classed as home-based, however nationwide travel will occasionally be required to our Head Office and Dealerships. To be successful in this role, you must have some experience in employee relations case management and HR administrational tasks.
What does an awesome HR Advisor do on a typical day?
- You will offer exceptional ‘First Line’ advice on Employee Relations Policies & Procedures, by email, telephone and video call – you are a confident communicator.
- You have your ear to the ground and can spot themes and trends, coming up with ideas on how we can make our culture around employee relations even stronger – you are analytical and innovative.
- As a first-class facilitator, general case management is a key part of your role - your prioritisation and coordination are on point.
- You will assist your managers by drafting first rate invites and outcome letters – your attention to detail is exceptional.
- With great empathy you will oversee absence management and ill health cases including arranging Occupational Health telephone reviews – you’re tactile and considerate.
- You are confident and independent in solving problems – you are resilient and thrive from a challenge.
- You never miss a beat when it comes to prioritisation and your time management –you’re all over it!
- You will work closely with HR Business Partner’s ensuring a consistent approach within the HR team in managing casework – you’re tenacious and essential to our success.
- You will be an ambassador of equality and diversity ensuring that you treat all colleagues within the Marshall family with dignity and respect – always.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your application today to be considered for this exciting opportunity.