Our client, an Accident Repair Centre Bodyshop in the Manchester area is looking for a fully qualified and highly meticulous MET Technician to join their bodyshop team. The basic salary on offer is £30k - £32k DOE with a £40k - £45k OTE.
* Have you got a solid and full trained background as a MET Technician?
* Do you have experience working in a UK bodyshop?
* Would you want to work for a company who are always busy and have plenty of work?
If so please read on....
Job Description of an MET Technician
Your main duties will be to strip out damaged cars identifying any further damage prior to repair, repair the damaged parts and then rebuild them following paint repairs.
You will need to be able to:-
- Diagnose faults using manufacture diagnostic equipment.
- Able to undertake mechanical and electrical repairs.
- Also ideally F Gas certified or ability to be able to carry out air conditioning repairs and re-gassing.
- High efficiency is essential and all work must be completed to the required standard first time, every time.
- You must be a team player who can produce a high quality of workmanship to meet the targets set for the bodyshop as a whole.
Career benefits and rewards
It all starts with a competitive salary between £30k - £32k, benchmarked against competitors, which will grow as you do. You will have a very attractive holiday entitlement also to make sure your work/life balance is maintained.
That kind of flexibility is a key feature of the benefits package. And there's plenty to choose from, including:
* Fantastic product discounts including; FREE breakdown cover and FREE travel insurance, 50% off pet insurance, 50% off motor insurance and 50% off home insurance
* Saving money on childcare costs with Childcare Vouchers
* Help towards the costs of dental treatment for you and your family with dental insurance
* Savings and protection benefits such as Critical Illness insurance for you and your spouse/partner
* Pension funding of 9% of your base salary - you can choose to contribute less or more than this
* Income protection
* Life assurance
* Private medical cover
* Bike for Work scheme - saving 32%-42% on the cost of a bike for commuting (depending on your tax code)
* Holiday Buy/Sell - up to 5 days (pro rata if part-time)
* Buy As You Earn (BAYE) - invest in shares in the company
* 30% off mobile phone and gadget insurance.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or know someone that might be, then we urge you to register your interest without delay as this is a limited opening.
Working hours are based on a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern.
Due to the number of applications we receive on a daily basis, it is only possible to contact candidates who match our client's requirements. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For further details on this MET Technician role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.