Mobile Fleet Technician
We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Fleet Technician in the Manchester area.
Our client is an Automotive Fleet Maintenance and they are seeking a Mobile Fleet Technician to join their team of Vehicle Service Professionals.Mobile Fleet Technician Responsibilities and Requirements
- General Servicing & Repair of Vehicle Defects
- MOT preparation and repair work
- Completion of associated paperwork
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a LCV Technician / Van Technician / Car Mechanic
- Organisation is a must due to being on the road!
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of current repair methods
- Driving Licence is Essential.
For your hard work as a Mobile Fleet Technician for our Client, you can expect a salary of up to £32,000 Basic with Bonus & Overtime
To apply for this Mobile Fleet Technician position, please forward your CV to Sam Tinkler quoting the job reference or call our office for a chat about this position.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details