Salary: £38k - £40k per annum + bonus
Join the UK’s largest repair group in this fantastic opportunity as a Vehicle Panel Beater / Multi-Skilled Bodyshop Technician at our busy workshop in Milton Keynes.
As a Vehicle Panel Beater / Multi-Skilled Bodyshop Technician, we know there’s no better feeling than seeing a customers’ vehicle at the front of the workshop, waiting for them to collect it – it what our business is built on.
You will also be able undertake the dismantling and reassembly of damaged vehicles, to an extremely high standard, in accordance with the prescribed method, ensuing that that stripping, and rebuilding work of all vehicles is carried out in a professional and correct manner and that final quality checks are undertaken in line with applicable standards (no mechanical work).
The workshop in Milton Keynes completes over 180 repairs a month and you’ll join a great team of 25+ team members made up of 10 Technicians. As a busy site, we ensure you are supported by Customer Support team working face-to-face with customers to let you focus on what you’re great at. Most of our work in Milton Keynes is for our insurance partners supporting our Northgate Vehicle Hire sister company with their LCV fleet/Hybrid and EV Fleet. Our bodyshop is a modern purpose built facility with a family feel, it is a great place to be.
Why choose FMG RS?
Of course, we offer a fantastic basic salary, but there’s much more to being a Panel Beater / Multi-Skilled Bodyshop Technician at FMG RS than just that. Some of our most popular benefits include (but aren’t limited to) …
• fantastic bonus schemes
• free life assurance
• well-being services (incl. Health Cash Plan, Dental Plan & Travel Insurance)
• discounted, flexible Gym memberships
• exclusive employee vehicle-leasing schemes
• pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
• Our Benefits App offering unlimited access to a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals (incl. Tesco, Asda, Currys, B&Q & Wickes to name just a few)
We’re going places …
• We’re a key part of one of the UK’s largest Automotive plc’s, Redde Northgate – few other businesses can offer you the volume, variety and long-term security as us;
• We invest in you – We believe everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves and look to progress, not just within FMG RS but the wider Redde Northgate Group;
• We’re growing – it’s an exciting time for the industry and we’re committed to being at the cutting edge, investing in everything from our EV capabilities, our workshops to our Training Centres;
Join the FMG RS family
With the best people in the industry within our Group, we really believe that no one else can do what we do as well as us. So what are you waiting for?