Panel Beater / Panel Technician / Bodyshop Technician
Job Title - Panel Beater
Salary - Up to £17 per hour plus bonus
Hours - Monday to Friday
I am currently working with a highly efficient and well equipped bodyshop who are now looking for a qualified Panel Beater to join their busy site in the Leeds area.
This excellent employer provides further training and development, will keep all accreditations up to date and provides a career path for you whilst also providing a competitive benefits package.
Panel Beater / Panel Technician / Bodyshop Technician job role:
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced accident repair centre.
- Repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers' specifications utilising modern equipment and techniques.
- Use specialist body repair equipment
Requirements for Panel Beater / Panel Technician / Bodyshop Technician:
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a Panel Beater and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / ATA or equivalent).
- Have previous experience working as a Panel Beater and be a strong team player with a self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
- Will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair technique with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced accident repair centre.
How to Apply for this Panel Beater / Panel Technician / Bodyshop Technician role.
If you are interested in finding out more get in contact with Richard on 07590309374, email email@example.com or send us your CV by Clicking Apply Now!