I am looking for an experienced Panel Beater to join a leading Bodyshop in the Yeovil area.
The Panel Beater role comes with a basic salary of up to £32k + Bonus with great company benefits.
- Hours: Mon - Fri + OT
- Expanding Company with progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development.
Key Panel Beater Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operation of body alignment jigs
- Panel straightening and filling
- Replacement of panels
- Welding and bonding of vehicle structure
- Removing and replacing complete body shell
- Keep an accurate list of parts required
Minimum requirements as a Panel Beater
- Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
- As a Panel Beater, you should be efficient and all work must be completed to the required standard
If you want to hear more about the Panel Beater role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting
Holt Recruitment on 0845 8338007 / 01202 552915 to discuss further.
Panel Beater - up to £32k - Bodyshop - Yeovil