Sales Administrator - About the Role:
Purely Automotive Recruitment Ltd has a fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Automotive Sales Administrator to join the team at one our clients based in Stockport. Our client is one of the UK’s fastest-growing brands in the Online Vehicle Leasing sector. Fuelled by significant investment and extensive marketing including motorway service stations, this company is going places fast, making it an exciting time to join their business, which is part of an established group with over 20 years’ automotive experience.
This role offers the right candidate with a proven automotive administrative experience the opportunity to use organisational and administrative skills to assist with the vehicle sales process.
The ideal candidate must have previous automotive sales administration experience, ideally from within a franchised dealer or leasing company environment, with strong IT skills including Excel. In addition to your experience, you will demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to follow robust processes.
Detailed Job Specification
- Represent the business in a professional manner at all times.
- Assist the business in ensuring products and services have been sold in a compliant manner.
- Work within the guidelines of the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Understand and operate within the framework of the BVRLA (British Rental and Vehicle Leasing Association).
- Treat Customers Fairly.
- Work towards set targets and goals.
- Make and receive telephone calls.
- Answering incoming calls in a professional manner, moving the call to the appropriate department or taking a message.
- Updating and operating the company’s Sales Management System.
- Work closely with senior management.
- Promote good staff wellbeing, and staff welfare. Spot and remove any potential hazards or dangers which may bestow your work environment.
- General administration duties, including (but not exclusive to) responding to emails in writing.
- Receive proposal information from the Sales Department, and transfer this information accurately to the leasing companies.
- Manage the throughput of new finance proposals and prioritise work accordingly.
- Receive finance decisions and advise colleagues and customers appropriately
- Request additional information from customers and colleagues and transfer these appropriately to the leasing companies, for the successful acceptance of finance proposals
- Ensure customer orders are accurate and match the lease quotation including (but not exclusively) Make and Model of Vehicle, Colour Choice, Lease Rental and Excess Mileage.
- Upon obtaining a finance acceptance, order the vehicle as per the customer order from our dealer partners.
- Ensure we receive a signed copy of the dealer order
- Complete the initial stages of a deal pack. This includes a Customer Order, Customer Finance Proposal, Dealer Order, Admin Fee where appropriate, Finance Acceptance
- Provide delivery updates to Colleagues and Franchisees. Including (but not exclusive to) knowledge of vehicles, updates on stock, finance company systems, internal processing systems, administrative support.
- Understand the different finance facilities available from the business.
- Build and maintain customer/franchisee relationships.
- Provide high levels of customer service to both the end users and franchisees.
- Understand and resolve customer/franchisee queries.
- Operate and understand our leasing company systems.
- Manage the franchisee process, providing professional back up for sales or prospective sales.
- Ensure the information required is held within a delivery pack, Customer Order, Dealer Order, Finance Company Acceptance, Administration Fee Receipt, and Finance Proposal.
- Check all information held within a delivery pack is accurate, and matches the customer’s expectation.
- Work closely with our finance partners to obtain finance documentation, and checking that the documents match the customer’s order and expectation.
- Contacting customers and advising them of their requirements. These may include (but not exclusive to) advising a customer of prospective lead times, potential delays in manufacture, explaining how the different finance company documentation process works and talking them through the process. Obtaining the necessary additional proofs to satisfy the finance company.
- Raising invoices (where necessary) to assist in the collection of administration fees. Collecting administration fees over the telephone, where applicable.
- Resolving customer service queries including (but not exclusive to) end of contract queries, MOT Dates and the coordination of collection of old vehicle and delivery of new vehicle.
- Provide technical support to assist with paperwork and deliveries for all areas of the business.
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers, customers, franchisees, internally with team members and management.
- Provide cover for administration manager as and when required. These tasks may include completing banking, completing files for the finance company packs.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Handle customer/franchisee objections in a satisfactory manner.
- Work closely with other departments, to maintain a smooth customer experience.
- Manage customer complaints, in line with company complaints procedure.
- Personal development. Keeping up to date with changes to legislation, with product knowledge including vehicles, finance products, tax changes and general market analysis.
- Share ideas and knowledge with colleagues and franchisees.
- Be a Key Holder, and be responsible for opening premises.
Our client also recognises and rewards hard work for individuals within their organisation.
Apply now by clicking the link or for a confidential discussion call Jason Shenton at Purely Automotive Recruitment Ltd.
Purely Automotive Recruitment Ltd is a dedicated Automotive / Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy Business.