If you have a background in mechanical engineering or an engineering graduate with a good knowledge of EC & UK transport legislation and excellent communication skills, then this could be the job for you.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training, and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
- Advising transport engineering solutions to the dealer network, customers, and bodybuilders
- Developing and maintaining relationships with dealer network, bodybuilders, and factory to accurately describe marketed range, technical solutions and development wishes
- Support the dealer network with queries of a technical nature and demonstrate reasoning through robust calculation and measurement methods
- High levels of competence in maths, physics, English and mechanical engineering with supporting qualifications
- Self-motivated – ability to work well within the team, across the business and individually
- Excellent communication and presentational skills – both spoken and written, capable and comfortable presenting to both internal and external customers
- Have a professional and articulate approach
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package. We offer an excellent benefits package which includes a pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes and discounts on major retail outlets including groceries.
At Scania we invest considerably in colleague development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
We have a strong and supportive culture, where each individual is seen, respected and has the potential to contribute. We trust each other to act and make decisions, and we believe in a more flexible future workplace based on individual needs. For us, diversity and inclusion is a strategic necessity. By having colleagues with the widest possible range of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences, we ensure we have the right people and together with an inclusive corporate culture, this drives our business forward. We want our colleagues to feel proud and happy to work for us, no matter where they are from or who they are, and we strive to achieve an inclusive and family-friendly environment for everyone.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; CUSTOMER FIRST, RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL, ELIMINATION OF WASTE, DETERMINATION, TEAM SPIRIT and INTEGRITY in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today.