Car Sales Executive
Competitive basic salary and realistic OTE of £55k although commission is uncapped, company car and usual employment benefits.
Is this you?
- A main dealer experienced Car Sales Executive
- Motivated financially and by working with a world leading brand
- Driven by working for a company that invests in staff whilst offering defined career progression
- To achieve agreed sales targets for car sales
- To follow the company sales process in pursuit of car sales
- To build rapport and lasting relationships with customers to ensure repeat business
- To manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems
- To develop and maintain full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors
- To maintain and accurately record all customer contact/details using in-house computer software
- To complete accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented in part-exchange, agreeing values with the Sales Manager
- To actively achieve targets
- To attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge
Whilst we endeavour to reply to all applicants, we can only guarantee that we a member of the team will contact you should your skillset match above criteria.
Car Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.