OTE: £40k - £55k per annum
Join the UK’s largest repair group in this fantastic opportunity as a MET Technician at our busy workshop in Hinkley.
All working hours / shift patterns to be discussed at interview.
As a MET Technician, we know there’s no better feeling than seeing a customer's vehicle at the front of the workshop, waiting for them to collect it – it is what our business is built on.
The workshop in Hinckley has a great team, which is undergoing exciting expansion. As a busy site, we ensure you are supported by others working face-to-face with customers to let you focus on what you’re great at. It is a great place to be.
Key to your success is your ability to produce work that complies with the highest technical and quality standards and, above all, helps us deliver on our service commitment to customers.
Why choose FMG RS?
Of course, we offer a fantastic basic salary, but there’s much more to being a MET Technician at FMG RS than just that. Some of our most popular benefits include (but aren’t limited to) …
• fantastic monthly bonus schemes
• free life assurance
• well-being services (incl. Health Cash Plan, Dental Plan & Travel Insurance)
• discounted, flexible Gym memberships
• exclusive employee vehicle-leasing schemes
• pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
• Our Benefits App offering unlimited access to a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals (incl. Tesco, Asda, Currys, B&Q & Wickes to name just a few)
We’re going places …
- We’re a key part of one of the UK’s largest Automotive PLCs, Redde Northgate – few other businesses can offer you the volume, variety and long-term security as us;
- You’re rewarded for your part in our success – lots of customers means lots of work to share, which in turn means lots of opportunity to boost your earnings through our fantastic bonus schemes;
- We invest in you – We believe everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves and look to progress, not just within FMG RS but the wider Redde Northgate Group;
- We’re growing – it’s an exciting time for the industry and we’re committed to being at the cutting edge, investing in everything from our workshops, our Training Centres through to our EV capabilities;
Join the FMG RS family
With the best people in the industry within our Group, we really believe that no one else can do what we do as well as us. So what are you waiting for?
Apply to be our newest MET Technician today!