Credit Risk within ALD Automotive (UK) is responsible for ensuring the business lends responsibly and within appetite across both FCA regulated and corporate channels. The department is accountable for recommending, implementing and monitoring credit risk strategies to ensure they remain fair, robust and fit for purpose
We are currently seeking a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to join this thriving team, this is an addition to the team to further support our deparmental and orgnaisational goals.
Summary of Purpose
* Ensure the business continues to lend responsibly and within agreed risk appetite.
* Be active in the ongoing optimisation of credit risk policies and be accountable in the detection and recommendation of any improvements to both policy and process.
* Contribute to a data-led ethos in decision making within the business
Summary of Responsibilities
* Act as a Subject Matter Expert within the credit risk department as well as coaching colleagues and driving change.
* Perform detailed analysis of various internal and external data sources.
* Highlight and autonomously investigate key trends and areas of concern for relevant parties/committees to aid decision making.
* Be responsible for the generation of committee reporting and accompanying commentary.
* Support the evolution of the department through the proposition of new ideas and processes.
* Ensure data remains consistent and accurate throughout a variety of systems.
* Ad-hoc Projects as required.
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within Risk Management.
* Strong ability in technical programming languages e.g. SAS, SQL, VB, Python.
* A strong analytical and inquisitive mind-set.
* Driven to learn new and complex techniques.
* Highly numerical background in relevant areas such as statistics or business.
* Strong communicator across all mediums.
* Thrive in a dynamic and ever-changing business environment.
* Confident to work autonomously whilst managing competing priorities.
* High standard in IT literacy including office applications.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.