Service Advisor needed in Hindhead
We are working with a Prestige Car Dealership, who are actively looking for a Service Advisor to join their friendly team.
Salary - £25,000 Basic OTE £40,000
Negotiable depending on experience
Senior Service Advisor Duties include:
You will be welcomed into a warm and friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Service Advisor position involves:
- Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and courteous manner throughout the day.
- Booking vehicles into the technical workshop.
- Liaising with the technical workshop to keep track of the vehicles’ progress and ensuring the vehicle is ready at the promised time.
- Providing exceptional customer service, including establishing customers onward travel arrangements, updating customers whilst their car is in our workshop, handing over vehicles after service work and maintaining ongoing relationships with your customers.
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
- Adopting a sales approach regarding upsell.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
About our requirements
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Customer awareness.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Confident and professional communication skills.
- Full driving license
In particular my client is looking for some one with strong customer service skills who has excellent customer rapport and can deliver great CSI results, along with being confident with up-sell opportunities.
If you are looking to build your career as a Service Advisor, this company can offer you genuine career opportunities in an excellent working environment with fully funded training.
I look forward to hearing from you with regards to the Service Advisor role in Hindhead.
Contact: Gary at Jago Consultants