Our client, a Prestige Dealership in Colchester is looking for a high-performing Service Advisor to join their dynamic and successful Aftersales team.
The Service Advisor role comes with a competitive salary of £25,500 Basic + £35,000-40,000 OTE with an excellent benefits package.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-18:00pm + Saturday on a rota basis (1 in 3) ½ Day
Key Service Advisor Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure customers are aware of service and repair work required to their vehicles in a professional manner
- Advise on estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken
- Sell additional products as appropriate to customers' needs
- Advise on timescales and collection arrangements
- Produce job cards on the in-house computer system
- Update customer and vehicle records
- Document all warranty work in accordance with manufacturer policy
- Preparation and completion of invoices
Minimum Service Advisor Requirements:
- Experience in a similar role, as a Service Admin / Service Advisor or similar
- An ability to sell additional products and services to customer
- Experience in using commercial databases
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver outstanding customer service
- The ability to manage multiple tasks
- Kerridge experience would be a bonusbut training will be given
If you want to hear more about the Service Advisor role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting David Hockley on +44 7702 167786 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Service Advisor - £25,500 Basic + £35,000-40,000 OTE - Prestige Dealership - Colchester