Are you currently in a customer service role, either in or outside of the motor industry? If so, we’d like you to consider the following: -
Our client is a multi-franchised main dealer based just outside of Redruth. They are now seeking a fresh SERVICE ADVISOR to become a valued member of the team.
Your key activities will include:
- Welcoming customers to the dealership’s Aftersales department.
- Processing bookings for Servicing, Repairs and Maintenance.
- Liaising with the Sales department to book in sold/stock vehicles for preparation work.
- Keeping customers informed throughout work in progress – discuss any additionally identified work requirements and gain authorisation to proceed.
- Carrying out related administration (invoicing etc) and processing customer payments.
- A prerequisite is an ability to consistently deliver an excellent standard of service to each customer.
((( Currently, this is a Monday to Friday role, working from 8.15 am to 5.30pm )))
To be considered you will need to be confident in face-to-face customer communications and have occupied a customer service focused role in the recent past (high street retail, hospitality etc). You’ll also need to have good written / numeracy skills, be well presented and competent with general IT.
Full training will be provided, with the potential of gaining brand(s) accreditation. Salary will be tailored to recognise your skills and experience.
A great opportunity exists here to join a long-established and successful business, offering secure,
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based near Exeter covering the whole of the south west; specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised and independent motor dealers/repair workshops. Backed up by 60+ years joint experience in most departments we believe our professionalism, industry understanding, and reputation are unrivalled. Please visit our website to view all our current vacancies