Service Administrator required for a long established busy truck dealership. The role will involve service reception duties such as raising estimates, taking bookings, customer updates and monitoring vehicle progression, pre-planning workshop requirements such as parts usage, contacting customers to follow up additional work requirements and general administration duties.
Experience and skills required
• Previous experience working in an aftersales motor industry is an necessity
• Experience dealing with customers face to face, over the phone and via email
• A well-organised individual who can work well under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• ADP/CDK/Kerridge experience is essential
• Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:30 pm with half an hour dinner
• 22 days’ holiday – bank holidays
• Salary negotiable depending on experience
• Childcare vouchers available
• Work based pension (government lead -only eligible after 3 months)
• Fully funded training where applicable
• Ongoing training and development
• Opportunity for career progression
• If applicable, we offer support for VDU users by contributing towards the cost of eye tests and spectacles.
• Death in service benefit
Job Type: Full-time
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.