We are recruiting for a Service Manager (Aftersales Manager) for a busy main dealer site.
This represents a great opportunity for an experienced automotive Service Manager to lead and motivate a busy team, working for a premium brand and a leading privately owned group.
As an experienced Service Manager you will be able to run an effective aftersales department which will balance service levels, budgetary requirements, customer satisfaction, sales opportunities and making operational plans for the future.
You will be able to inspire and provide leadership across your team of technical and non-technical staff. It is key to ensure that the team feels motivated, energised, resilient and above all can deliver sustainable high performance.
You will be able to plan and develop your team. You will liaise with other senior managers in the business to deliver the overall business objectives.
Do you have what it takes? Here’s what’s required:
· Experience is a must. You must have automotive Service Manager experience running a main dealer aftersales operation. Looking after all aspects of the department.
· Knowledge of manufacturers operating systems and expectations.
· Full understanding of financial planning, KPI’s and have an ability to grow business opportunities.
· A brand’s official accreditation is desired.
· Exemplary customer service skills.
The package for this role is dependent on skills and experience, with a salary of up to £50000pa with an uncapped OTE of £75000+.
If you believe you’ve got what it takes please click apply or get in touch. We treat all applications with the greatest level of confidentiality.