Summary of main purpose of the job:
The employee will be part of a small Multi-disciplined team their primary task will be Coordinating the Aftersales Department.
Duties consist of maintaining the aftersales department’s documentation, pricing and quoting customer’s spares requests, logging of customer’s enquiries, receipt and despatch of Aftersales spares, co-ordination of site visits of Commissioning Engineers. Working on process Separation Plant upgrades, which produces for a worldwide customer base of Petro-chemical, Glass, Fertiliser and Food industries.
In addition to the above, you will be required to undertake some duties of Stores and or purchasing Personnel to ensure adequate cover at times of high workload or staff absence.
Our has a leading market position in compact and this fast growing business requires motivated people who appreciate a small working environment offering demanding wide-ranged responsibilities. Our success is based on the flexibility and dedication of the entire
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. The Aftersales coordinator acts as an interface between the company and existing equipment operators.
2. The Aftersales coordinator is responsible for the following:
* Interpretation of requirements, and quotation of spares and service work.
* Processing of sales orders for aftersales
* Coordination with Commissioning department staff for service visits to existing sites
* Maintaining overtime records for the commissioning team.
* Creation of spares list for new products
* Receipt and dispatch of Aftersales spares
* Liaison with Procurement department in regard to purchasing of Aftersales spares
* Hands on light engineering duties when upgrades are being manufactured.
* Maintaining the Aftersales departments’ documentation. Aftersales tracker, History files and keeping the existing customer spares lists up to date.
* Aftersales business development
Education & qualifications:
* GCSE grade A-C in Maths and English
* Engineering/Business studies qualification
* BTEC 3/A level or equivalent education standard
* Knowledge, skills & experience: Essential: Desirable:
* Good computer skills
* Good attention to detail & logical approach to problem solving
* Enjoy problem solving
* Highly flexible with ability to multi-task
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.