Our client, a well-established independent family business is looking for a fully qualified / experienced Level 3 Vehicle Technician to join their busy team in Gloucester and be part of a focused and forward thinking company who offer an exceptional level of service and care to its customers.
Responsibilities and duties
- Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
- General servicing of vehicles
- All mechanical repairs
- Diagnosing faults
- Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
- City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
- MOT Smart Card (an advantage but not essential)
- Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
- 4 Years' plus experience (desirable but not essential)
- Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
- A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Pay: £26,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Hours: 45hrs 08.00 17.30 Monday to Friday (NO Saturdays)
- Overtime: Available
- Holidays: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
- Pension standard Pension scheme
- Other benefits: Training provided by top industry trainers; Flexible inclusive approach; Use of workshop out of hours for own vehicles available; Annual work boot allowance
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Andrew Jolly at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.