Our award-winning client is a market leader in the automotive service and repair industry, with over 600 premises across the country. They are looking for a Vehicle Technician, who embraces the company ethos of unrivalled service and customer care, to join their successful team in Bishop's Stortford.
Responsibilities and duties
- Perform a range of services, from fixed price' to full manufacturer service.
- Work in a fast-paced environment on almost every brand of car.
- Liaise with customers to ascertain and fix any problems with their vehicle.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis.
- Wear the uniform provided by the Company; to maintain it, and a smart personal appearance.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
- Minimum 2 years' current experience in a service, maintenance and repair technician role
- Basic vehicle diagnostic skills
- A relevant industry qualification (desirable)
- Own your own tools (desirable)
- A full UK driving licence
- The ability to interact with our customers effectively
- Experience of working in a team
- Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your own work
- Behave in accordance with our core values and principles; and treat people with respect and courtesy.
- The willingness to constantly learn and be able to improve your own performance
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Salary of £19,400 - £24,000 (depending on experience)
- 39 hours per week. Hours: Mon-Fri 08:30 to 18:00; Saturday 08:30 to 17:00; Sunday 10:00 - 16:00
- 20 days holiday entitlement, plus statutory holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Training opportunities to further your career within the company
- Safety Boots & Company Uniform
- Clean, state-of-the-art working environment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact email@example.com at Autotech Recruit on 01234 240 503 or apply using the form below.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.