LCV / Van Technician
We are currently recruiting for a LCV / Van Technician in the Wickford area.
Our client is an Automotive Independent Garage and they are seeking a LCV / Van Technician to join their team of Vehicle Service Professionals.
LCV / Van Technician Responsibilities and Requirements
- General Servicing & Repair of Vehicle Defects
- MOT preparation and repair work
- Completion of associated paperwork
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a LCV Technician / Van Technician
- Working experience within a busy LCV Workshop
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of current repair methods
- Driving Licence is Essential.
For your hard work as a LCV / Van Technician for our Client, you can expect a salary of £35,000 basic up to £45,000 OTE.
The hours of work in this LCV / Van Technician position are Weekday Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-5.30pm and Saturdays on rota.
To apply for this LCV / Van Technician position, please forward your CV to Louisa Coggs quoting the job reference number or call our office for a chat about this position.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details