Vehicle Technician - Aylesbury - - £32,500 - Main Dealership
Job Title - Vehicle Technician
Location - Aylesbury
Salary - £32,500 + £4,000 Bonus
Our client is a Main dealership in Aylesbury and they are looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their busy Service Department, offering a fantastic basic salary and bonus structure with a brilliant opportunity for you to be able to progress within a main dealership
- Benefits:- Competitive salary, achievable bonus structure and tool insurance.
- An MOT Tester Licence would be desirable but is not essential as we can provide training.
- Pension scheme and 23 days' holiday.
Key responsibilities for this Vehicle Technician role in Aylesbury are:
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
Minimum requirements for this Vehicle Technician role in Aylesbury are:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years' experience after qualifying period, of working in a Dealership as a Technician (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Must have a Driving License
- The ability to work without supervision
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
Vehicle Technician - Aylesbury - £32,500 - Main Dealership