Are you a successful, self motivated, and career minded B2B sales professional with a strong work ethic and would like to compliment a competitive salary with a realistic achievable OTE (£48k uncapped)?
SellCar-UK.com is an innovative online car buying company, based in Nottingham and we present our employees with unparallelled opportunities for personal growth and success. We are now currently looking to recruit sales professionals (Vehicle Purchaser / Broker) with strong sales experience based at our head office in Nottingham.
1. Following-up website generated enquiries from people and companies looking to sell their cars
2. Requalifying these enquiries to ensure accurate data supplied to Purchasing Manager for valuation purposes
3. Building rapport with, engaging and educating the customer
4. Analyse current market place and valuation guides for examples of competing similar cars for sale
5. Re-marketing selected cars to internal and external databases
6. Develop and maintain own dealer contact portfolio
7. Negotiating and closing the customer
8. Liaise with administration and accounts departments to ensure efficient and timely viewings and purchases
9. Manage customer experience throughout
10. Plan daily activity to ensure effective enquiry management
The ideal candidates will have either a proven, relevant and successful motor trade / motor sales background or proven and successful B2B sales experience (although neither of these are essential as full training will be provided).
More important are a strong and effective work ethic, the ability and drive to exceed targets, innate commercialism, self-motivation, close attention to detail whilst working at pace and a passion for excellence. The £OTE is realistic and the ideal candidates will have the skill-set to exceed this.
SellCar-UK.com is an entrepreneurial business, so words like "fast-paced", "uncompromising", "ambitious" and "outperform the competition" are not uncommon in team meetings. We mean business keeping our eyes open to things that really matter - the small victories that go unnoticed at most organisations. If there's one thing we hate, it's mediocrity. Our company epitomises pro-activity, excellence, passion, innovation, accountability and unyielding integrity.
If you think you have the right sales experience and attitude and wish to apply for this position please email your CV and Covering Letter to [email protected] or by post to Mark Rogers, Managing Director, c4-uk ltd T/A SellCar-UK.com, Innovation House, Daleside Road, Nottingham, NG2 4DH.