There are only 2 days left to save £50 on your ticket to the AM Financial Management Conference for Dealerships. Don't delay, start saving now - our early bird offer ends at 5pm on Friday, October 2!
Click here to book now
This year’s conference will focus on the dramatic changes in the dealer market one year on from the global financial crash with a view to the future: helping dealers move from recession to recovery in order to deliver a stronger dealership in 2010.
Visit the conference programme to find out more about the speakers and their presentations.
Conference programme includes:
- Economic update – what will the route to recovery look like?
- Successful strategies for financing your business – what approach should dealers take?
- Finance for motor retailers - assessing future cash availability and the cost of money
- Tactics for putting profit first – making a goal of 5% return on sales a reality
- Managing financial compliance in a changing environment
- Leasing and contract hire – a funding model for future profit
- Financial fraud – controls to protect your profits
- Expense reduction – strategies for success
- The proactive FD – powering the engine room of the dealership
- Putting best practice at the heart of your business
The AM Financial Management Conference for Dealerships takes place on Wednesday 18 November at the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham.