Black Horse has announced the appointment of its new senior management team, following news last month that it will close Bank of Scotland Dealer Finance by the end of September.
Managing director Chris Sutton confirmed that following a rigorous selection process, which he conducted alongside former Bank of Scotland Dealer Finance managing director George Grant, the new team had now been appointed.
The new team consists of:
• Tim Smith, who will move from his current position of Black Horse regional director, south to lead the combined motor sales teams in the north.
• Paul McGill, who currently leads the sales and distribution teams in Bank of Scotland Dealer Finance, will take up the Black Horse head of motor, south, role.
• Mike Whytock, who moves from Black Horse regional director, north to head up the combined franchise and leisure businesses (joint ventures, motorcycles, caravans and marine).
• Mike Griffiths expands his current responsibilities for Black Horse fleet and major groups, with the Bank of Scotland Dealer Finance wholesale and strategic accounts businesses moving under his wing.
• Paul Brotherton takes over the combined business support operation, which will include the BOSDF field risk managers.
• Simon Cotton expands his current responsibilities for Bank of Scotland Dealer Finance products to include products, marketing and pricing for the combined business.