Dick Lovett has taken on the KTM X-Box franchise at its site Ferrari, Maserati and Porsche showroom in Swindon.
The dealer group will represent the Austrian sportscar brand across south Wales and south-west England for sales and servicing.
A dedicated KTM display at will be installed at Dick Lovett’s flagship Swindon site, aligning X-Bow with Lovett’s other franchises, including Ferrari, Maserati and Porsche.
The completed national KTM X-Bow network includes:
- Carlin Motorsport, Chessington (London and south-east England)
- Racing Line, Milton Keynes (Midlands)
- ABG Motorsport, Runcorn (north-west England and north Wales)
- Hangar 111, nr Ipswich (East Anglia)
- Drivestyle Horseless Carriages, Harrogate (Yorkshire, Humberside and Teeside)
- Dick Lovett, Swindon (west of England and south Wales)