Honda (UK) has reappointed the AA to manage its Hondacare Roadside Assistance programme.
Gary Castle, product technical manager at Honda (UK), said: “It’s crucial that we are able to provide the necessary support to our customers at the roadside, no matter how reliable our cars are."
As part of the renewed deal, Honda (UK) says it is now delivering:
- Over 600 Honda-accredited AA patrols at strategic locations throughout the UK
- Dedicated Honda workshops at the AA training school in Nottingham
- Dedicated technical training on the Honda model range
- Additional customer-focused training for AA technicians
- Regular liaison with Honda dealers via AA area managers
- Dedicated AA account manager and dedicated AA technical manager
- Daily technical feedback into Honda manufacturing facilities and product technical support