AM has secured industry experts from another six companies for its inaugural used car conference which takes place on October 14 at the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham.
With new car sales suffering, are you making the most of sales opportunities from the used car market? Are you certain you have the right stock, the right prices and the right plan to maximise profits?
The AM Used Car Conference, in partnership with Manheim Retail Services, is designed to help dealers answer these critical questions, using best practice advice, detailed presentations and case studies to help you benchmark your used car performance.
Our latest industry experts include:
- John Simpson, managing director, Manheim Retail Services - How to drive footfall into your showroom
- Chris Roberts, managing director, Thurlby Motors - Case study: finding and selling stock in a fast changing market
- Peter Turner, chairman, Advantage Business Group -How to keep your customers loyal
- Kieren Puffett, Parkers editor - Key web and internet trends that dealers must know about
- A senior executive from BCA - Accurate valuation and handling of part-exchanges
- A senior executive from Ford Retail -From site design to online promotion and email database management
Click here to find out more about our conference programme and speaker line-up.