Volvo has added its R-Design sports package to its XC60 SUV range.
The XC60 R-Design comes with a specially tuned sports chassis, sharper driving characteristics and sporty body kit.
The new model will be on show at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September before it goes into production in November. Prices are yet to be announced.
- Grille in silk metal finish with R-Design badge
- Door mirror housings in silk metal finish
- Five-spoke 18-inch aluminium wheels - Cratus (20-inch optional)
- Sill mouldings in aluminium look
- Twin chromed tailpipes
- Colour-matched lower body mouldings
- Chrome-plated rear skid-plate with black mesh
- Sport chassis
- Seven body colours to choose between including the R-Design unique colour passion red
- Sport seats
- Unique upholstery in smooth leather with a choice of two colour combinations: off-black with soft beige inserts or vice versa
- Embossed R-Design emblem in the front backrests
- Watch dial instrument with blue gauges, unique to the R-Design model
- R-Design sports steering wheel trimmed in perforated leather
- Sports pedals in aluminium
- R-Design centre stack trim
- Gear selector trimmed with perforated leather
- Off-black sports mats
Volvo has also launched a rear seat entertainment system for the first time in the XC60 for dealers to upsell. The system includes a screen and DVD player fitted to the back of each front head rest for £999.
The system also contains two wireless headsets and a wireless remote control.