- David Malcolm Forbes, managing director of investment bank Rothschild, has been appointed a non-executive director of Vertu.
- Renault UK has appointed Mark Crocket as services and quality director. He was previously European commercial quality director at Nissan Europe within the Renault-Nissan alliance.
- Audi has appointed Roger Grainger, previously sales director at Avis, as national fleet sales manager. Former Audi key account manger Sally Livingstone has joined Seat as national fleet and business sales manager.
- GM Aftersales has appointed Clifford Walpole to trade channel manager for GM UK & Ireland.
- Kia has taken on Tim Adjemian, formerly customer market area manager for John Grose, as regional business manager for the south-east.
- Marshall has appointed Richard Thompson as divisional aftersales manager for its Vauxhall, Seat, Kia, Chevrolet and Alfa Romeo dealerships. Geoff Viney has joined Marshall in the same position for its Honda, Toyota, DAF and commercial dealerships. Chris Mead is the new general manager of Marshall Peugeot in Cambridge and Glenn Jones has joined Marshall Honda in Hull as corporate sales executive.
- Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has appointed David George head of marketing. Phil Taylor has joined as market and planning manager.
Movers: August 28, 2009
03/08/2009 in Latest News